Friday, May 1, 2009

Seoige Show Ends


Over the last 6 months or so I've been working away on the Seoige Show. It was a different kind of challenge to what I've been doing until now and I enjoyed it a lot.

It was announced last week that this will be the last series (nothing to do with me, I hope!) and we had our wrap party on Friday. Despite the inherent sadness of the show ending, I think the team were generally in good form and everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves. I certainly did.

It was a fun show to work on and everyone who worked on it was great, with special mention to Bernie and all of the nice people called Claire.

Thanks to Tyrone Productions too for making it all happen.

Here are some of the videos I did for them:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOCFOhSLoPc&feature=channel_page

No comments:

Post a Comment